Friday, August 15, 2008

The Kinky Festival and The Gargoyle

The stories took a week off last Friday because we (yes, Gargy and I) attended Montréal's first annual International Kinky Festival.

The Marquise insisted we attend, knowing that I could meet any number of females who would be overjoyed at making me grovel (the Marquise isn't the most astute of people - anyone can see I'm a confident and entirely dominant male with absolutely no qualms or insecurities with regards to women).

Anyhoo, we arrived, set up our booth and I placed Gargy on a very short chain bolted to a steel pillar (the required hardware was purchased from a remainder sale from the Granby Zoo's elephant display). Over the weekend, there were people in various states of undress (in exotic combinations of leather and latex) and, well, the ladies had enough sense to do the limbo in order to avoid my pathologically onanistic beast's... eruptions while the men were visibly unsettled at seeing the gushings.

...obviously these males are less secure in their sexualities than I. THEY must be closeted submissives. Unlike me. Quite obviously. Uh-huh.

Later, after The Marquise came by our booth with her freaky-smart Dude to examine the ropes and nuzzle Gargy affectionately, she remarked that gargoyle ejaculate adds a sheen she had never yet seen on latex. Gargy was quite the attraction after that. All sorts of rubber-clad deviants knelt before him. The unfortunate part is that my flabby, scaled pervert seemed to not distinguish between the sexes (not that there was much of a difference. Traditional sexual roles, which I cling to desperately, seem to become pretzel-shaped when faced with hordes of these weirdos). Everyone was served helpings.

...and I was left bulimic by the experience. 'Lost six pounds in four days (which, after a summer away from the gym, isn't the worst thing that could happen). The things I'll do in order to sell ropes.

Back at the cottage, Gargy slept for three days straight, occasionally waking to micturate and grab an oversized pitcher of microbrew. Squirrels seem to have lost their charm on him, though I have seen him pick up old inner tubes we have hanging around and cut them into miniature vests, skirts and hoods.

Hm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA, j'adore lire ton blog :)
The garg was indeed the talk of the town ;)